Documentation (latest — v4.1.0)
Guides Table Of Contents
This table of contents is in alphabetical order.
- Benchmarking: This guide introduces how to benchmark applications based on Fastify.
- Contributing: Details how to participate in the development of Fastify, and shows how to setup an environment compatible with the project's code style.
- Delay Accepting Requests: A practical guide on how to delay serving requests to specific routes until some condition is met in your application. This guide focuses on solving the problem using
- Ecosystem: Lists all core plugins and many known community plugins.
- Fluent Schema: Shows how writing JSON Schema can be written with a fluent API and used in Fastify.
- Getting Started: Introduction tutorial for Fastify. This is where beginners should start.
- Migration Guide (v4): Details how to migrate to Fastify v4 from earlier versions.
- Migration Guide (v3): Details how to migrate to Fastify v3 from earlier versions.
- Plugins Guide: An informal introduction to writing Fastify plugins.
- Prototype Poisoning: A description of how the prototype poisoning attack works and is mitigated.
- Recommendations: Recommendations for how to deploy Fastify into production environments.
- Serverless: Details on how to deploy Fastify applications in various Function as a Service (FaaS) environments.
- Style Guide: Explains the writing style we use for the Fastify documentation for those who want to contribute documentation.
- Testing: Explains how to write unit tests for Fastify applications.
- Write Plugin: A set of guidelines for what the Fastify team considers good practices for writing a Fastify plugin.